Tuesday, May 4, 2010

More Than Birds!

Lately I’ve been thinking and looking at what it means to make sure I spiritually trust before -- and more! -- than I physically try. Well, perhaps this vivid illustration from the fence right outside our back patio will get us pondering even more about those two words. Combined with these words from Matthew, “Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?" (6:25-26), these pics preach a sermon! I am praying God will use it in my own life to teach me more about who he is, how he works, and why I can radically trust him at all times. Which, in turn, removes any fear I have of “putting my best foot forward in faith.”





As a family, Julie, I and the kids are enjoying watching this whole thing develop right in front of our eyes; maybe I’ll keep you posted and even have more pics when the little eggs hatch!

No comments: